Sunday, July 11, 2010

Leveling sunday

Today I didn't do alot of things to make gold. My RAF buddy came online and we decided to level.

My priest went from level 55 to 60 today with him, only 5 more levels to max Enchanting out. I am still thinking what my other profession shall be. I was thinking of Transmute Alchemist, when I get my army of high level characters ready I can take on every character 1 different professions and 1x alchemy transmute for guaranteed money.
Here's a screenshot of my priest at level 60:
I gave 1000g to my raf buddy, that's what I promised him as a bonus when we reach level 60.
Sales were pretty normal today, a Faces of Doom sold, some snowfall inks for someone probably making some last decks and bags as usual. I am completely sold out of flasks, I still have a nice amount of Frost Lotus, Icethorn and Goldclover but no Lichbloom at all. I really need to find some or raise my buying price. Only thing I bought was some Netherweave Cloth for 5g per stack and some Icethorn that was cheap.
This brings my total gold to 42136g 73s 01c. Even after giving 1000g away I still made profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment